Car rental in Florence - at the lowest price – by Naniko
With an auto in Florence, you will discover one of the most beautiful cities of Italy, and travel comfortably in Tuscany.
Naniko auto hire offers in addition to a wide selection of vehicles, quality service and qualified professional drivers.
Car rental in Florence - years of experience is unique, and ensures a successful and safe trip.
- Best price guaranteed
- No penalties when you change the order
- Without any surcharges and hidden fees
- Insurance and taxes are taken into account already in the provided price
- Services of customers’ assistance around the clock
- Free choice of payment method.
Florence by carRent a car makes readily available around the city and in the countryside surrounding the city of Florence. If you desire to follow the coastline or visit the beautiful Chianti, lease a car, which will give you the freedom to choose. Chianti, between Florence and Siena, is one beautiful parts of Italy and is a fantastic place to visit vineyards where you can sample some of its famous wines.
- Everything here breathes of grandeur, style, humaneness, maidenhead and delight. So seems Florence, the center of Tuscany. City, with the same mellow of own charm, that will not cease to amaze with its masterpieces, colored marble of churches and architecture that recalls the grandeur and role in the development of of the Renaissance.
Pulsating heart of Florence is Duomo, with the monumental complex of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery of San Giovanni - attractive Romano-Florentine instance, Giotto's Bell Tower - a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic architecture.
- Piazza della Signoria is the center of civic life of the 14th century, the Fountain of Neptune and the Old Palace, the symbolic monument of Florence, onward is rised the famous statues, one of which is a copy of the famous statue of David by Michelangelo.
Area near the majestic Uffizi Gallery is one most famous world museum, with works by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo La Vinci and other great masters.
- A special element of the architectural relief of Galleries - Vasari Corridor, designed in the mid-16th century and the connecting structure of the Old Palace and the Pitti Palace.
Immerse yourself in the Renaissance in the streets of Florence with the comfort of the 21st century from the car hiring Naniko!